I have been wanting to start a blog for the past two years. I have allowed myself to be put off by comments such as "blogging is not real writing", or "blogging is for people who can't get their writing read any other way." Well, a person has to start somewhere, so here goes. Mostly I will be writing about books. If it has anything to do with books, I'll include it. I won't be giving canned versions of what a book is about, since the web is full of book reviews. Instead, what you will see is - title, author, genre, a sentence or two about the book, and whether I think you should read it or not.
Along the way, I will also be learning how to blog......So bear with me.
Welcome!
ReplyDeleteWhen you put words down on "paper", you're writing. And it's real.
I'm a runner. I don't go very fast or very far but I move in a forward direction and both feet leave the ground at the same time. That's the definition of a runner, otherwise I'd be walking and I can do that a lot fast than I can run.
So, :p to those that think this isn't real writing
once again, welcome